The study was financially supported by the Research Foundation - Flanders (Code G.0005.08); Levenslijn-Kinderfonds administered by Koning Boudewijnstichting. The authors like to thank the schools and students who participated in the study, Davy Coppens and Hanna Delefortie for their participation in data gathering, and Dr. K. De Corte and Dr. M. Van Hemelrijck for their revision of the manuscript.
Differences in posttraumatic stress reactions between witnesses and direct victims of motor vehicle accidents†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 280–287, June 2012
How to Cite
Tierens, M., Bal, S., Crombez, G., Loeys, T., Antrop, I. and Deboutte, D. (2012), Differences in posttraumatic stress reactions between witnesses and direct victims of motor vehicle accidents. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 280–287. doi: 10.1002/jts.21692
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.