This work was carried out as part of research project PSI2009-09453, subsidized by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology.
Dissociative experiences as mediators between childhood trauma and auditory hallucinations†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 323–329, June 2012
How to Cite
Perona-Garcelán, S., Carrascoso- López, F., García-Montes, J. M., Ductor-Recuerda, M. J., López Jiménez, A. M., Vallina-Fernández, O., Pérez-Álvarez, M. and Gómez-Gómez, M. T. (2012), Dissociative experiences as mediators between childhood trauma and auditory hallucinations. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/jts.21693
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.