The findings described in this article were collected under a Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Protocol. The views expressed in this article reflect those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of the U.S. Army Medical Command or the Department of Defense.
Benefit Finding at War: A Matter of Time†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 307–314, June 2012
How to Cite
Wood, M. D., Britt, T. W., Wright, K. M., Thomas, J. L. and Bliese, P. D. (2012), Benefit Finding at War: A Matter of Time. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 307–314. doi: 10.1002/jts.21701
Thomas W. Britt is also with the Department of Psychology, Clemson University.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.