This research was supported by grants R49/CE001021 from the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control and T32/HS013835 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Services.
Association between posttraumatic stress, depression, and functional impairments in adolescents 24 months after traumatic brain injury†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 264–271, June 2012
How to Cite
O'Connor, S. S., Zatzick, D. F., Wang, J., Temkin, N., Koepsell, T. D., Jaffe, K. M., Durbin, D., Vavilala, M. S., Dorsch, A. and Rivara, F. P. (2012), Association between posttraumatic stress, depression, and functional impairments in adolescents 24 months after traumatic brain injury. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 264–271. doi: 10.1002/jts.21704
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.