Funding was from the European Union's Executive Agency for Health and Consumers. We wish to thank all the participants in the Delphi process.
Using a delphi process to develop an effective train-the-trainers program to train health and social care professionals throughout Europe†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 337–343, June 2012
How to Cite
Pearce, J., Jones, C., Morrison, S., Olff, M., van Buschbach, S., Witteveen, A. B., Williams, R., Orengo-García, F., Ajdukovic, D., Aker, A. T., Nordanger, D., Lueger-Schuster, B. and Bisson, J. I. (2012), Using a delphi process to develop an effective train-the-trainers program to train health and social care professionals throughout Europe. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 337–343. doi: 10.1002/jts.21705
The statements agreed on through the Delphi process informed the development of a TTT manual that provides a step-by-step guide on how to organise and conduct TTT workshops orientated to the TENTS-TP curriculum. This manual is available from the authors on request.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.