The Finnish Academy of Science financed the study (#215555), and our excellent field workers Mohmed Shame, Mohmed Motter, Amel Hossen, Reham Faed, and Ahmed Syied made it possible. We wish to thank also the participating children, the Palestinian Ministry of Education, and school headmasters and teachers.
Intervention effectiveness among war-affected children: A cluster randomized controlled trial on improving mental health†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 288–298, June 2012
How to Cite
Qouta, S. R., Palosaari, E., Diab, M. and Punamäki, R.-L. (2012), Intervention effectiveness among war-affected children: A cluster randomized controlled trial on improving mental health. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 288–298. doi: 10.1002/jts.21707
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!