The study was funded by UNESCO.
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 480–483, August 2012
How to Cite
Feinstein, A. (2012), Mexican journalists: An investigation of their emotional health. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 480–483. doi: 10.1002/jts.21715
The author wishes to thank Aura Campa, MA, for assistance with the data collection. Thanks also to Rodney Pinder of the International News Safety Institute, Mogens Schmidt of UNESCO, Dario Fritz of the Rory Peck Trust, Ariel Crespo and Tony Maddox of CNN and Marcela Turati of Periodistas de a Pie for their assistance.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.