This research was partly supported by the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC).
Trajectories of PTSD symptoms following sexual assault: Is resilience the modal outcome?†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 469–474, August 2012
How to Cite
Steenkamp, M. M., Dickstein, B. D., Salters-Pedneault, K., Hofmann, S. G. and Litz, B. T. (2012), Trajectories of PTSD symptoms following sexual assault: Is resilience the modal outcome?. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 469–474. doi: 10.1002/jts.21718
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.