Views and opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed to represent views of any of the sponsoring organizations, agencies, or the U.S. government. The National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions was sponsored by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and funded, in part, by the Intramural Program, NIAAA, National Institute of Health. This study is supported by NIH grants DA019606, DA020783, DA023200, MH076051, and MH082773 (Dr. Blanco), P60 MD000206 (Dr. Olfson), K05AA00161, and U01AA018111 (Dr. Hasin); the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (Dr. Blanco); and the New York State Psychiatric Institute (Drs. Blanco, Hasin, and Olfson).
Child physical abuse and adult mental health: A national study†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 384–392, August 2012
How to Cite
Sugaya, L., Hasin, D. S., Olfson, M., Lin, K.-H., Grant, B. F. and Blanco, C. (2012), Child physical abuse and adult mental health: A national study. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 384–392. doi: 10.1002/jts.21719
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.