We thank Matthew Baker, Oscar Cabrera, Deena Carr, Wanda Cook, Dave Cotting, Anthony Cox, Rachel Eckford, Nickolas Hamilton, Nadia Kendall-Diaz, Megan Legenos, Steven Messer, Charles Milliken, Lyndon Riviere, Angela Salvi, Kyle Schaul, Christina Terra, Steven Terry, Allison Whitt, and Kathleen Wright for their work on the studies. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of the U.S. Army Medical Command or the Department of Defense.
Mental health training with soldiers four months after returning from iraq: Randomization by platoon†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 376–383, August 2012
How to Cite
Castro, C. A., Adler, A. B., McGurk, D. and Bliese, P. D. (2012), Mental health training with soldiers four months after returning from iraq: Randomization by platoon. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 376–383. doi: 10.1002/jts.21721
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.