We would like to thank the staff of the Cincinnati VAMC PTSD & Anxiety Disorders Clinic for their efforts with data collection and for the outstanding care they provide to veterans. We would also like to thank David Greenwald, PhD, and Misty Wolfe, MPH, for their assistance with this manuscript.
The influence of comorbid MDD on outcome after residential treatment for veterans with PTSD and a history of TBI†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 426–432, August 2012
How to Cite
Walter, K. H., Barnes, S. M. and Chard, K. M. (2012), The influence of comorbid MDD on outcome after residential treatment for veterans with PTSD and a history of TBI. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 426–432. doi: 10.1002/jts.21722
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.