This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health grant (R01 MH065884) to Michael S. Scheeringa. The authors thank the Medical Center of Louisiana Charity Hospital Trauma Center, Crescent House, Metropolitan Battered Women's Program, St. Bernard Battered Women's Program, and Children's Bureau of Greater New Orleans.
Diagnosing PTSD in early childhood: An empirical assessment of four approaches†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 359–367, August 2012
How to Cite
Scheeringa, M. S., Myers, L., Putnam, F. W. and Zeanah, C. H. (2012), Diagnosing PTSD in early childhood: An empirical assessment of four approaches. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/jts.21723
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.