The study was supported by a research grant from the Institut de Recherche en Santé et Sécurité au Travail du Québec awarded to André Marchand.
PTSD and depression following armed robbery: Patterns of appearance and impact on absenteeism and use of health care services†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 465–468, August 2012
How to Cite
Belleville, G., Marchand, A., St-Hilaire, M.-H., Martin, M. and Silva, C. (2012), PTSD and depression following armed robbery: Patterns of appearance and impact on absenteeism and use of health care services. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 465–468. doi: 10.1002/jts.21726
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.