This research was supported by the VA Cooperative Studies Program of the Veterans Health Administration under designation CS-334.
Concordance between physiological arousal and subjective distress among vietnam combat veterans undergoing challenge testing for PTSD†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 416–425, August 2012
How to Cite
Marx, B. P., Bovin, M. J., Suvak, M. K., Monson, C. M., Sloan, D. M., Fredman, S. J., Humphreys, K. L., Kaloupek, D. G. and Keane, T. M. (2012), Concordance between physiological arousal and subjective distress among vietnam combat veterans undergoing challenge testing for PTSD. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 416–425. doi: 10.1002/jts.21729
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.