Dr. Maccani is supported by 2 T32 AA 07459-26. Dr. Nugent is supported by K01MH087240-04.
Pharmacological Secondary Prevention of PTSD in Youth: Challenges and Opportunities for Advancement
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 543–550, October 2012
How to Cite
Maccani, M. A., Delahanty, D. L., Nugent, N. R. and Berkowitz, S. J. (2012), Pharmacological Secondary Prevention of PTSD in Youth: Challenges and Opportunities for Advancement. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 543–550. doi: 10.1002/jts.21731
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!