Julianne C. Hellmuth is now at Department of Psychiatry, Yale University. Cynthia A. Stappenbeck is now at Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington.
Modeling PTSD Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, Anger, and Depression as They Relate to Aggression and Suicidality in Returning U.S. Veterans
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 527–534, October 2012
How to Cite
Hellmuth, J. C., Stappenbeck, C. A., Hoerster, K. D. and Jakupcak, M. (2012), Modeling PTSD Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, Anger, and Depression as They Relate to Aggression and Suicidality in Returning U.S. Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 527–534. doi: 10.1002/jts.21732
This material is the result of work supported by resources from the VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (T32DA019426).
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32DA019426
This article has been cited by:
- 1DSM-5 PTSD's symptom dimensions and relations with major depression's symptom dimensions in a primary care sample, Psychiatry Research, 2014, 215, 1, 146, , , , , , ,
- 2Trajectories of suicidal ideation and posttraumatic stress symptoms among former prisoners of war: A 17-year longitudinal study, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2014, 49, 83, , ,