Julianne C. Hellmuth is now at Department of Psychiatry, Yale University. Cynthia A. Stappenbeck is now at Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington.
Modeling PTSD Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, Anger, and Depression as They Relate to Aggression and Suicidality in Returning U.S. Veterans
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 527–534, October 2012
How to Cite
Hellmuth, J. C., Stappenbeck, C. A., Hoerster, K. D. and Jakupcak, M. (2012), Modeling PTSD Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, Anger, and Depression as They Relate to Aggression and Suicidality in Returning U.S. Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 527–534. doi: 10.1002/jts.21732
This material is the result of work supported by resources from the VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (T32DA019426).
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32DA019426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.