This researchwas supported by the Atlanta VA Medical Center's Mental Health Service Line and Research Service Line. Those identified researchers herein are employees of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of that Department or of the United States.
Combining Group-Based Exposure Therapy With Prolonged Exposure to Treat U.S. Vietnam Veterans With PTSD: A Case Study
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 574–577, October 2012
How to Cite
Ready, D. J., Vega, E. M., Worley, V. and Bradley, B. (2012), Combining Group-Based Exposure Therapy With Prolonged Exposure to Treat U.S. Vietnam Veterans With PTSD: A Case Study. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 574–577. doi: 10.1002/jts.21734
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Atlanta VA Medical Center's Mental Health Service Line
- Research Service Line
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.