This researchwas supported by the Atlanta VA Medical Center's Mental Health Service Line and Research Service Line. Those identified researchers herein are employees of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of that Department or of the United States.
Combining Group-Based Exposure Therapy With Prolonged Exposure to Treat U.S. Vietnam Veterans With PTSD: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 574–577, October 2012
How to Cite
Ready, D. J., Vega, E. M., Worley, V. and Bradley, B. (2012), Combining Group-Based Exposure Therapy With Prolonged Exposure to Treat U.S. Vietnam Veterans With PTSD: A Case Study. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 574–577. doi: 10.1002/jts.21734
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Atlanta VA Medical Center's Mental Health Service Line
- Research Service Line
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.