Changes in Social Adjustment With Cognitive Processing Therapy: Effects of Treatment and Association With PTSD Symptom Change
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 519–526, October 2012
How to Cite
Monson, C. M., Macdonald, A., Vorstenbosch, V., Shnaider, P., Goldstein, E. S. R., Ferrier-Auerbach, A. G. and Mocciola, K. E. (2012), Changes in Social Adjustment With Cognitive Processing Therapy: Effects of Treatment and Association With PTSD Symptom Change. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 519–526. doi: 10.1002/jts.21735
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!