Both authors contributed equally to this work. Funding provided by grants PSI 2009-11542 and FSE (JCI-2009-05486) from the “Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación” (MICINN); 2007FIC00736 and 2005SGR00365 from the Departament d'Universitats, Recerca i Societat de la Informació de la Generalitat de Catalunya. These institutions had no further role in study design; data collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication. The authors report no conflict of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the paper.
Contribution of Criterion A2 to PTSD Screening in the Presence of Traumatic Events
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 587–591, October 2012
How to Cite
Pereda, N. and Forero, C. G. (2012), Contribution of Criterion A2 to PTSD Screening in the Presence of Traumatic Events. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 587–591. doi: 10.1002/jts.21736
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación” (MICINN). Grant Numbers: PSI 2009-11542, FSE (JCI-2009-05486)
- Departament d'Universitats, Recerca i Societat de la Informació de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Numbers: 2007FIC00736, 2005SGR00365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.