This research was funded by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01-MH51509) awarded to Patricia A. Resick. We wish to thank Michael Suvak, PhD, and Dan King, PhD, for statistical consultation.
Treatment Improves Symptoms Shared by PTSD and Disordered Eating
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 535–542, October 2012
How to Cite
Mitchell, K. S., Wells, S. Y., Mendes, A. and Resick, P. A. (2012), Treatment Improves Symptoms Shared by PTSD and Disordered Eating. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 535–542. doi: 10.1002/jts.21737
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH51509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.