This study was supported by grants from the American Cancer Society to the first author (PF PBP-104706) and the National Cancer Institute to the second author (RO1 CA79752). Portions were presented at the 2009 Society of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting in Montreal.
Posttraumatic Growth Following Cancer: Links to Quality of Life
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 567–573, October 2012
How to Cite
Tomich, P. L. and Helgeson, V. S. (2012), Posttraumatic Growth Following Cancer: Links to Quality of Life. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 567–573. doi: 10.1002/jts.21738
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: PF PBP-104706
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: RO1 CA79752
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.