Nicole D. Pukay-Martin is now at the Department of Psychology, Ryerson University. Kristin E. Pontoski is now at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania. Melissa A. Maxwell is now at the Cognitive Behavioral Institute of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Courtney E. Dutton is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Arkansas.
The Influence of Depressive Symptoms on Suicidal Ideation Among U.S. Vietnam-Era and Afghanistan/Iraq-Era Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 578–582, October 2012
How to Cite
Pukay-Martin, N. D., Pontoski, K. E., Maxwell, M. A., Calhoun, P. S., Dutton, C. E., Clancy, C. P., Hertzberg, M. A., Collie, C. F. and Beckham, J. C. (2012), The Influence of Depressive Symptoms on Suicidal Ideation Among U.S. Vietnam-Era and Afghanistan/Iraq-Era Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 578–582. doi: 10.1002/jts.21741
We would like to thank Michelle Dennis for assisting with data management. We would also like to acknowledge Laura Hayward for her assistance with data analysis while this manuscript was being revised.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Civil War in Syria: the psychological effects on journalists, Journal of Aggression, Conflict and Peace Research, 2015, 7, 1, 57, ,
- 2PTSD and Substance Use Disorder Among Veterans: Characteristics, Service Utilization and Pharmacotherapy, Journal of Dual Diagnosis, 2015, 11, 1, 22, ,
- 3The association of perceived stress and verbal memory is greater in HIV-infected versus HIV-uninfected women, Journal of NeuroVirology, 2015, 21, 4, 422, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2015,,
- 5Combined PTSD and depressive symptoms interact with post-deployment social support to predict suicidal ideation in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans, Psychiatry Research, 2014, 216, 3, 357, , , , ,