Nicole D. Pukay-Martin is now at the Department of Psychology, Ryerson University. Kristin E. Pontoski is now at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania. Melissa A. Maxwell is now at the Cognitive Behavioral Institute of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Courtney E. Dutton is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Arkansas.
The Influence of Depressive Symptoms on Suicidal Ideation Among U.S. Vietnam-Era and Afghanistan/Iraq-Era Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 578–582, October 2012
How to Cite
Pukay-Martin, N. D., Pontoski, K. E., Maxwell, M. A., Calhoun, P. S., Dutton, C. E., Clancy, C. P., Hertzberg, M. A., Collie, C. F. and Beckham, J. C. (2012), The Influence of Depressive Symptoms on Suicidal Ideation Among U.S. Vietnam-Era and Afghanistan/Iraq-Era Veterans With Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 578–582. doi: 10.1002/jts.21741
We would like to thank Michelle Dennis for assisting with data management. We would also like to acknowledge Laura Hayward for her assistance with data analysis while this manuscript was being revised.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.