Belinda Dow was supported by an Australian Postgraduate Award, Royal Children's Hospital Foundation Top-Up Scholarship and additional scholarship support from the Centre of National Research on Disability and Rehabilitation Medicine. The authors also thank Ms. Joan Hendrikz for her statistical advice.
The Utility of the Children's Revised Impact of Event Scale in Screening for Concurrent PTSD Following Admission to Intensive Care
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 602–605, October 2012
How to Cite
Dow, B. L., Kenardy, J. A., Le Brocque, R. M. and Long, D. A. (2012), The Utility of the Children's Revised Impact of Event Scale in Screening for Concurrent PTSD Following Admission to Intensive Care. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 602–605. doi: 10.1002/jts.21742
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Australian Postgraduate Award, Royal Children's Hospital Foundation Top-Up Scholarship and additional scholarship
- Centre of National Research on Disability and Rehabilitation Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.