None of the authors report any conflicts of interest. This work was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development. The views presented here are those of the authors alone, and do not represent the position of any federal agency or of the United States Government.
Trauma Experience Among Homeless Female Veterans: Correlates and Impact on Housing, Clinical, and Psychosocial Outcomes
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Published © 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 624–632, December 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, J., Rosenheck, R. A., Decker, S. E., Desai, R. A. and Harpaz-Rotem, I. (2012), Trauma Experience Among Homeless Female Veterans: Correlates and Impact on Housing, Clinical, and Psychosocial Outcomes. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 624–632. doi: 10.1002/jts.21750
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Office of Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.