This material is based upon work supported in part by the Office of Research and Development at the Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center. We are also grateful for the contributions of Dr. Eliyahu Reich and Kenny Llanes on this project.
Attachment and Mental Health Symptoms Among U.S. Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans Seeking Health Care Services
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 633–640, December 2012
How to Cite
Currier, J. M., Holland, J. M. and Allen, D. (2012), Attachment and Mental Health Symptoms Among U.S. Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans Seeking Health Care Services. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 633–640. doi: 10.1002/jts.21752
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Memphis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.