This research was supported by NIMH grant K23 MH067648 and pilot funds from the Summa-Kent State Center for the Treatment and Study of Traumatic Stress. We would like to thank Sara Perez, Cynthia Cluster, Keri Pinna, Brigette Shy, and the Battered Women's Shelter of Summit and Medina Counties for their assistance in data collection.
Encouraging Legal Help Seeking for Victims of Intimate Partner Violence: The Therapeutic Effects of the Civil Protection Order
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 675–681, December 2012
How to Cite
Wright, C. V. and Johnson, D. M. (2012), Encouraging Legal Help Seeking for Victims of Intimate Partner Violence: The Therapeutic Effects of the Civil Protection Order. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 675–681. doi: 10.1002/jts.21754
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: K23 MH067648
- Summa-Kent State Center for the Treatment and Study of Traumatic Stress
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.