Funding for this project was through a cooperative agreement provided to the State of Connecticut by the Center for Mental Health Services of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Additionally, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (T32 DA01946) provided support for Drs. Snyder and Roberts.
Exposure to Traumatic Events and the Behavioral Health of Children Enrolled in an Early Childhood System of Care
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 700–704, December 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, F. J., Roberts, Y. H., Crusto, C. A., Connell, C. M., Griffin, A., Finley, M. K., Radway, S., Marshall, T. and Kaufman, J. S. (2012), Exposure to Traumatic Events and the Behavioral Health of Children Enrolled in an Early Childhood System of Care. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 700–704. doi: 10.1002/jts.21756
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Center for Mental Health Services of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32 DA01946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.