This work was supported, in part, by the following: A VA Clinical Science Research and Development (CSR&D) Career Development Award-2 (Bonn-Miller), a VA HSR&D SUD-QUERI grant (RRP 10-192; Bonn-Miller), and Health Services Research and Development Service funds provided to the first author. Daniel M. Blonigen was supported by a Career Development Award-2 from The VA Office of Research and Development (Clinical Sciences Research & Development). The expressed views do not necessarily represent those of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Sleep Quality Among U.S. Military Veterans With PTSD: A Factor Analysis and Structural Model of Symptoms
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 665–674, December 2012
How to Cite
Babson, K. A., Blonigen, D. M., Boden, M. T., Drescher, K. D. and Bonn-Miller, M. O. (2012), Sleep Quality Among U.S. Military Veterans With PTSD: A Factor Analysis and Structural Model of Symptoms. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 665–674. doi: 10.1002/jts.21757
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- A VA Clinical Science Research and Development (CSR&D). Grant Number: RRP 10-192
- Health Services Research and Development Service funds
- VA Office of Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.