This material is based upon work supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development, Health Services Research and Development QUERI program. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government. This project is supported by the VA Health Service Research and Development QUERI Program, SDR 06–331. (Clinicaltrials.gov registration number NCT00699660)
Impact of Evidence-Based Standardized Assessment on the Disability Clinical Interview for Diagnosis of Service-Connected PTSD: A Cluster-Randomized Trial
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 607–615, December 2012
How to Cite
Speroff, T., Sinnott, P. L., Marx, B., Owen, R. R., Jackson, J. C., Greevy, R., Sayer, N., Murdoch, M., Shane, A. C., Smith, J., Alvarez, J., Nwosu, S. K., Keane, T., Weathers, F., Schnurr, P. P. and Friedman, M. J. (2012), Impact of Evidence-Based Standardized Assessment on the Disability Clinical Interview for Diagnosis of Service-Connected PTSD: A Cluster-Randomized Trial. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 607–615. doi: 10.1002/jts.21759
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research and Development
- Health Services Research and Development QUERI program
- VA Health Service Research and Development QUERI Program. Grant Numbers: SDR 06–331, NCT00699660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.