Partial support was provided by a grant from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (PSI2008–01803/PSIC) and a grant from the Andalusian County Council (Proyectos Excelencia Junta de Andalucía, P07-SEJ-3067). Part of the research was conducted when the fist author was supported by a predoctoral fellowship from the Spanish Ministry of Education and Innovation (FPU, AP2005-1629. 2007–2010 National Scientific Research, Technologic Development, and Innovation). This work has been also supported by a Canadian Institutes of Health Research operating grant (MOP-PSD-178753–49284) held by G. J. G. Asmundson.
Trauma Exposure and Health: The Role of Depressive and Hyperarousal Symptoms
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 641–648, December 2012
How to Cite
Pérez, L. G., Abrams, M. P., López-Martínez, A. E. and Asmundson, G. J. G. (2012), Trauma Exposure and Health: The Role of Depressive and Hyperarousal Symptoms. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 641–648. doi: 10.1002/jts.21762
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.