This work was supported in part by a K23 Career Development Award (K23HD059075) from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child & Human Development (NICHD). None of the authors report conflicts of interest.
Onset of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depression Among Refugees and Voluntary Migrants to the United States
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 705–712, December 2012
How to Cite
Rasmussen, A., Crager, M., Baser, R. E., Chu, T. and Gany, F. (2012), Onset of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depression Among Refugees and Voluntary Migrants to the United States. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 705–712. doi: 10.1002/jts.21763
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child & Human Development (NICHD). Grant Number: K23HD059075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.