This research was supported by the Academic Medical Center at the University of Amsterdam.
Hotspots in Trauma Memories and Their Relationship to Successful Trauma-Focused Psychotherapy: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 38–44, February 2013
How to Cite
Nijdam, M. J., Baas, M. A. M., Olff, M. and Gersons, B. P. R. (2013), Hotspots in Trauma Memories and Their Relationship to Successful Trauma-Focused Psychotherapy: A Pilot Study. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 38–44. doi: 10.1002/jts.21771
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Academic Medical Center at the University of Amsterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!