This work was made possible by funding from the following sources to the first author: American Psychological Association–Division 19, and the Graduate School and Department of Psychology, University of Utah.
Stigma and Demographic Correlates of Help-Seeking Intentions in Returning Service Members
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 77–85, February 2013
How to Cite
Blais, R. K. and Renshaw, K. D. (2013), Stigma and Demographic Correlates of Help-Seeking Intentions in Returning Service Members. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/jts.21772
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- American Psychological Association–Division 19
- Graduate School and Department of Psychology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.