Funding for this study was provided by National Institute on Mental Health award RO1MH079806 to Mark W. Miller.
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Among U.S. Veterans: Comparing Associations With Intimate Partner Substance Abuse and Veteran Psychopathology
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 71–76, February 2013
How to Cite
Miller, M. W., Reardon, A. F., Wolf, E. J., Prince, L. B. and Hein, C. L. (2013), Alcohol and Drug Abuse Among U.S. Veterans: Comparing Associations With Intimate Partner Substance Abuse and Veteran Psychopathology. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/jts.21773
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- National Institute on Mental Health award. Grant Number: RO1MH079806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.