The research was supported by the U.S. Department of Defense congressionally directed medical research program (W81XWH-O7-1-0409, the “Combat Mental Health Initiative”) and a fellowship award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. We wish to thank soldiers of the Ohio Army National Guard who participated in this study for contributing to the research.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, and HIV Risk Behavior Among Ohio Army National Guard Soldiers
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2013
How to Cite
Marshall, B. D. L., Prescott, M. R., Liberzon, I., Tamburrino, M. B., Calabrese, J. R. and Galea, S. (2013), Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Depression, and HIV Risk Behavior Among Ohio Army National Guard Soldiers. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 64–70. doi: 10.1002/jts.21777
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
- U.S. Department of Defense congressionally. Grant Number: W81XWH-O7-1-0409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.