*Kevin J. Gully died February 16, 2010.
Psychometric Properties of the UCLA PTSD Reaction Index: Part I
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2013
How to Cite
Steinberg, A. M., Brymer, M. J., Kim, S., Briggs, E. C., Ippen, C. G., Ostrowski, S. A., Gully, K. J. and Pynoos, R. S. (2013), Psychometric Properties of the UCLA PTSD Reaction Index: Part I. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/jts.21780
The work described in this study is funded through the Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (USDHHS) through a cooperative agreement (3U79SM054284-10S1) with the UCLA/Duke University National Center for Child Traumatic Stress. The views, policies, and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of CMHS, SAMHSA, or USDHHS. We would like to acknowledge the 54 centers within the NCTSN that have contributed data to the Core Data Set as well as the staff, children, youth, and families at NCTSN centers throughout the United States that have made this collaborative network possible. We also thank our colleagues and partners at CMHS/SAMHSA for their leadership and guidance.
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.