This research was supported in part by grants NIMH K08 MH76078, the Todd Ouida Clinical Scholars Award, and the Laurence Polatsch Memorial Fund given to the first author. The authors wish to thank Michelle Belke, Alena Grieser, Heather Hammerstrom, Harriett Jones, Georgia Stamatopoulos, and Amanda Tarantowski for their assistance with conducting interviews. We also thank Emilie Lerner for her assistance with project coordination and Valerie Elsesser, Kara Koppinger, Mirele Mann, Meredith Merlanti, and Teera Parr for their assistance with data management, data entry, and cortisol assays. Finally, we wish to acknowledge the Gilda's Club of Grand Rapids staff for their administrative support, and all participating children, parents, and guardians.
Psychological and Environmental Correlates of HPA Axis Functioning in Parentally Bereaved Children: Preliminary Findings
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 233–240, April 2013
How to Cite
Kaplow, J. B., Shapiro, D. N., Wardecker, B. M., Howell, K. H., Abelson, J. L., Worthman, C. M. and Prossin, A. R. (2013), Psychological and Environmental Correlates of HPA Axis Functioning in Parentally Bereaved Children: Preliminary Findings. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/jts.21788
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- NIMH. Grant Number: K08 MH76078
- Todd Ouida Clinical Scholars Award
- Laurence Polatsch Memorial Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.