We want to thank the staff from the Trauma Center and Therapeutic Foster Care from De Bascule. We also would like to thank the children that participated in this study. We acknowledge the assistance of Brent C. Opmeer from the Division of Clinical Methods and Public Health, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam.
Traumatic Stress Symptomatology After Child Maltreatment and Single Traumatic Events: Different Profiles
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 225–232, April 2013
How to Cite
Jonkman, C. S., Verlinden, E., Bolle, E. A., Boer, F. and Lindauer, R. J. L. (2013), Traumatic Stress Symptomatology After Child Maltreatment and Single Traumatic Events: Different Profiles. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 225–232. doi: 10.1002/jts.21792
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.