This research was supported by The National Institutes of Health R34 MH-080696-03(AG), R21 MH-083035-02 (AG), PR054093 (AG); and The Department of Defense PT073961 (AG). Dr. Insana is supported by NHLBI T32 HL-082610-04. The authors thank Noelle Rode, Jean Miewald, Amy Begley, and Khaleelah Glover for their data entry, management, and statistical support. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the U.S. Department of Defense, nor the U.S. Government.
Validation of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index Addendum for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PSQI-A) in U.S. Male Military Veterans
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 192–200, April 2013
How to Cite
Insana, S. P., Hall, M., Buysse, D. J. and Germain, A. (2013), Validation of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index Addendum for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PSQI-A) in U.S. Male Military Veterans. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 192–200. doi: 10.1002/jts.21793
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R34 MH-080696-03, R21 MH-083035-02, PR054093
- The Department of Defense. Grant Number: PT073961
- NHLBI. Grant Number: T32 HL-082610-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.