Data presented in this article were assessed in the context of the Optimus Study. The Optimus Study was initiated and funded by the UBS Optimus Foundation (www.optimusstudy.org). We thank the adolescents who participated in this study, as well as Ursula Meidert and all research assistants who helped with the collection of data.
Trauma Exposure and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Adolescents: A National Survey in Switzerland
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 209–216, April 2013
How to Cite
Landolt, M. A., Schnyder, U., Maier, T., Schoenbucher, V. and Mohler-Kuo, M. (2013), Trauma Exposure and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Adolescents: A National Survey in Switzerland. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 209–216. doi: 10.1002/jts.21794
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.