Funding for this study was provided by National Institute on Mental Health award RO1 MH079806 to Mark W. Miller. Erika J. Wolf is supported by a VA Career Development Award.
A Dyadic Analysis of the Influence of Trauma Exposure and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Severity on Intimate Partner Aggression
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 329–337, June 2013
How to Cite
Wolf, E. J., Harrington, K. M., Reardon, A. F., Castillo, D., Taft, C. T. and Miller, M. W. (2013), A Dyadic Analysis of the Influence of Trauma Exposure and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Severity on Intimate Partner Aggression. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 329–337. doi: 10.1002/jts.21805
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- National Institute on Mental Health. Grant Number: RO1 MH079806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.