Funding was provided by grant NIAAA #13455 to Sarah E. Ullman. We gratefully acknowledge Henrietta Filipas, Stephanie Townsend, Laura Starzynski, and Kelly Kinnison for assistance with data collection.
PTSD Symptomatology and Hazardous Drinking as Risk Factors for Sexual Assault Revictimization: Examination in European American and African American Women
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 345–353, June 2013
How to Cite
Littleton, H. and Ullman, S. E. (2013), PTSD Symptomatology and Hazardous Drinking as Risk Factors for Sexual Assault Revictimization: Examination in European American and African American Women. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 345–353. doi: 10.1002/jts.21807
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- NIAAA. Grant Number: #13455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.