This investigation has been partly carried out under the financial sponsorship of the research project “Anxiety Crises: Prevalence and Vulnerability Factors” funded by the Ministry of Science and Innovation MICINN (ref. PSI 2008-05332).
Perievent Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder After Mass Trauma: A 12-Month Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 338–344, June 2013
How to Cite
Wood, C. M., Salguero, J. M., Cano-Vindel, A. and Galea, S. (2013), Perievent Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder After Mass Trauma: A 12-Month Longitudinal Study. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/jts.21810
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Science and Innovation MICINN. Grant Number: PSI 2008-05332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.