Suzannah Creech's effort on this project was supported in part by VISN 1 Career Development Award number V1CDA2011-11. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Army or Department of Veterans Affairs.
Impact of Coping Style and PTSD on Family Functioning After Deployment in Operation Desert Shield/Storm Returnees
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 507–511, August 2013
How to Cite
Creech, S. K., Benzer, J. K., Liebsack, B. K., Proctor, S. and Taft, C. T. (2013), Impact of Coping Style and PTSD on Family Functioning After Deployment in Operation Desert Shield/Storm Returnees. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 507–511. doi: 10.1002/jts.21823
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- VISN 1 Career Development Award. Grant Number: V1CDA2011-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.