Kelly Young-Wolff is now affiliated with the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, and Women's Use of Intimate Partner Violence
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 451–458, August 2013
How to Cite
Hellmuth, J. C., Jaquier, V., Young-Wolff, K. and Sullivan, T. P. (2013), Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptom Clusters, Alcohol Misuse, and Women's Use of Intimate Partner Violence. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 451–458. doi: 10.1002/jts.21829
This manuscript is the result of work supported, in part, by resources from the National Institutes on Drug Abuse (K23 DA019561, T32DA019426, and R25 DA020515) and the Swiss National Science Foundation (PBLAP1-131842 and PBLAP1-140055).
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- National Institutes on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: K23 DA019561, T32DA019426, R25 DA020515
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PBLAP1-131842, PBLAP1-140055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.