This research was funded by the Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (SIBCR).
Loving-Kindness Meditation for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 426–434, August 2013
How to Cite
Kearney, D. J., Malte, C. A., McManus, C., Martinez, M. E., Felleman, B. and Simpson, T. L. (2013), Loving-Kindness Meditation for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Pilot Study. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 426–434. doi: 10.1002/jts.21832
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research (SIBCR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.