Sharon Dekel was sponsored by Narsad (Dr. Dylan Tauber) and George A. Bonanno received grants BCS-0202772 and BCS-0337643 from the National Science Foundation.
Cortisol and PTSD Symptoms Among Male and Female High-Exposure 9/11 Survivors
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 621–625, October 2013
How to Cite
Dekel, S., Ein-Dor, T., Gordon, K. M., Rosen, J. B. and Bonanno, G. A. (2013), Cortisol and PTSD Symptoms Among Male and Female High-Exposure 9/11 Survivors. J. Traum. Stress, 26: 621–625. doi: 10.1002/jts.21839
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0202772, BCS-0337643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!